Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wildlife Conservation Society - Yellowstone Trip June 2006

 

Me and my wife's family (at the time girlfriend) took a trip along with the Wildlife Conservation Society to Mountain Sky Guest Ranch and enjoyed an extended weekend viewing wildlife, fly fishing, horseback riding and hiking. It was a beautiful weekend and the guest ranch was fascinating (check out my review located here. The picture above is from a horseback ride my wife and I took. In the background you can see the Yellowstone river and Emigrant creek. It was such a beautiful day and it was the first time I rode a horse in over 15 years and we had a blast. Enjoy the picture! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i surely enjoy your own writing way, very charming,
don't quit and keep penning considering the fact that it simply that is worth to follow it,
excited to browse even more of your current posts, good bye ;)

3/21/2010 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home